The Web The Rock Circus

Welcome!

We are open to hearing everyone's advice, criticism, encouragement and complaints! Also, if you want to see your band promoted here or if you have interesting news that you would like to share feel free to e-mail us at PaulaAshlee@VisceralMusic.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

"Reunited and it Feels Sooo Good"

Photo Credit: Rolling Stone

For anyone who hasn't yet heard, alternative rock band Eve 6, that won everyone's hearts in the 90's with its single "Inside Out," has gotten back together. Two of the members had been making music under the name "The Sugi Tap." According to myspace.com/Eve6, though, The Sugi Tap has been abandoned and Eve 6 will reunite with two of the original members.

This is especially exciting for me because I have been lamenting the fact that I have never seen Eve 6 perform live for quite some time, and now is my chance! They are playing a few shows in Los Angeles before hopefully starting a full tour, too bad I am in The Netherlands and won't be able to see them until I get back!

No comments: