The Web The Rock Circus

Welcome!

We are open to hearing everyone's advice, criticism, encouragement and complaints! Also, if you want to see your band promoted here or if you have interesting news that you would like to share feel free to e-mail us at PaulaAshlee@VisceralMusic.com

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just For Fun!- New Rocker Jewelry Line!


I unveiled my on-line store of original handmade jewelry Friday at PaulaAshleeJewelry.webs.com. Paula Ashlee Jewelry’s pieces are all handmade.

This distinctive quality of the line ensures that every individual piece is entirely unique.
It's a way for me to tap into unused creativity that I have. I can’t draw or paint well, but I love being artistic and creating things.

Paula Ashlee jewelry’s style is youthful, but sophisticated. The pieces are made from high quality materials like 14 karat gold and sterling silver, but are vibrantly colorful and creative.

When I sit down to create something, I make sure that it is something that I would wear and love. Each piece of jewelry reflects my personal style, but I’m always branching out and trying new designs.


Check out the website to accessorize any outfit!

No comments: