The Web The Rock Circus

Welcome!

We are open to hearing everyone's advice, criticism, encouragement and complaints! Also, if you want to see your band promoted here or if you have interesting news that you would like to share feel free to e-mail us at PaulaAshlee@VisceralMusic.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Boxes Made of Ticky-Tacky

If you're anything like me, you were thrilled for the season premiere of Weeds on Monday. I started seeing all the billboards around Los Angeles two weeks ago; and since then I reminded my boyfriend to please record it for me about ten times (which he did; thanks, baby!).

A
nyway, those of you avid Weeds watchers, like me, should be familiar with the Shows' tradition of having a different artist record the theme song "Little Boxes" for every episode. As of yesterday an album of ten different versions of the song, including recordings by Rise Against, Billy Bob Thornton and Randy Newman is available on itunes and at weedsmusic.com. Expect a follow up, as the album is aptly named Dime Bag #1.

Photo Credit: weedsmusic.com

No comments: